Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dancey Pants

Okay, so this is the hemline that i'm playing with for the pants. Advice/comments from the peanut gallery before I cut and sew?

pant "cuff"
The pants, like so many other things lately, are a bit ill fitting. You can see it here, how the crotch is quite low. I think I don't care. Cuz to care means to find new fabric. And I rather like this fabric. I also kinda think that the codpiece will distract from whatever is underneath it, so it probably doesn't matter. Hurray for codpieces! Also, here is hubby doing his best peasant dance. Look at those rosey cheeks. So. Perfect.

peasant dance

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Love them. The pants. And the rosy cheeks, both.

Actually, the hemline makes me think of hobbits, particularly with the bare feet and the merrymaking. And I do love me some hobbits.

If the sagging crotch troubles you, could you not just pull them up a wee bit (and hack off some at the waist?) It looks like you might have a couple of inches of leeway. Although, I'm going to say that it looks like the current cut allows for all kinds of peasanty frolic-some-ness.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home